Monday, March 5, 2012

Miscellany Monday.

Linking up with Carissa for Miscellany Monday :)

Smash is my new favorite show. I know it's slightly raunchy but it's so entertaining!! It makes Monday's that much more tolerable! I love all the dancing, singing, and drama! Can't wait for the episode tonight- I think things are finally going to get better for Karen!

SO excited to head to Auburn this weekend. It's been completely too long and I get to go to Katherine's baby shower/Robyn and Greg's wedding shower!
{my cute little preggers sister-in-law!}
{my precious cousin Robyn and her fiance Greg}
Falling in love with some pinterest finds here lately. Hubby thinks I absolutely don't need anymore shoes... I pretty much don't agree with him! They are too stinkin' cute!
{love them too? find them here}
WANT to make this chocolate fudge pound cake. It looks completely delicious! I need a party to take it to- give me an excuse to make it!!  YUM!


So there's the randoms for this Monday. Let's hurry and move on to Tuesday, please!

Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

No comments:

Post a Comment