Monday, March 12, 2012

Showers; baby & wedding.

This past weekend we headed to Auburn to do some serious celebrating :) My Mammaw and two aunts threw a shower for my cousin Robyn and her fiance and also my sister-in-law Katherine and coming soon baby Caroline! It was Auburn and tailgate themed and I had a lot of fun wrapping their gifts in orange and blue. War Eagle! It was a family shower so the house was filled with lots of family, from quite a few families. 

We had fun catching up with extended family and showering our loved ones! If June 27th (Katherine's due date) and August 4th (Robyn's wedding day) could just hurry up and arrive I'm sure everyone would be beyond thrilled! Here's a few photos from the shower:
{Me and the Elizabeth's with Katherine and Robyn. So happy to have my favorite girls there!}
{Love my Tatum girl even though she refuses to say my name}
{Katherine's parents gave Blake a fun little gift! The apron says "Daddy on Duty" and the pockets are filled with funny things dads would love to ideally use on a daily bases: diaper trash bags, plastic gloves, air freshener & a mask for diaper duty}
{Tatum girl keeping everyone entertained!}
{With one of our favorite engaged couples!}
Hubby did such a great job at the shower... since I had to tend to my "matron of honor duties" (haha), he manned the camera for me and was just as sweet as can be. Times like this remind me of how lucky I am to have this boy!
{Hubby}

No comments:

Post a Comment