Thursday, March 1, 2012

March photos.

Happy March everyone!! Time is flying by... just two little months till hubby and I will celebrate our first anniversary!!

So, I stumbled across #Marchphotoaday this morning on Pearls & Such... originally from Fat Mum Slim!

I am so excited to attempt to do it this month! I saw quite a few February hashtags for it last month and wondered where it had come from!


Here's the guidelines from Chantelle:

*Starting on March 1st take a photo each day with inspiration from the prompt. For example prompt 1 is 'up', so take a photo looking up. Or of the word 'up'. Or something that lifts your mood 'up'. It it totally up to you how you want to interpret it.

*Once you've taken your photo you can share it on Instagram, Facebook {on your own profile or business page}, Twitter, Flickr, your blog, Pinterest, Tumblr or even just keep them in a folder on your desktop. If you're sharing on Twitter or Instagram add the hashtag
#Marchphotoaday so others can find your photos too.

Are you going to play too?!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a few days behind but this looks fun! I may have to join in, too! :)

    ReplyDelete