Monday, September 24, 2012

26 Weeks.


Oh my goodness... isn't Cameron getting huge :) I officially feel pregnant, if I didn't before! Matthew never fails to point out that our hugs just aren't the same with big ole Cameron between us :)

How far along? 26 weeks! If on schedule, he is almost a whole 2 pounds! 

Total weight gain? Pretty constant from last week, around 12 pounds!

Maternity clothes? YES please. Still can get a way with a few regular tops and dresses but I've been trying to seek out some good deals. 

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep? Really no change. Doing pretty good. Waking up once a night to use the restroom!

Best moment last week? Finding a few good deals {and skinny jeans!} on some maternity clothes! Feeling pregnant. It's a good feeling :)

Movement?  Yes yes. His kicks are getting harder and harder. I tell people he kicks around sometime after lunch and then when I'm getting in bed most. They say, "oh, so when you want to go to sleep." Yes, but that doesn't keep me awake-- don't you worry!!

Food cravings? Baked Lays. I've never really enjoyed baked chips that much. But these past two weeks they have been satisfying my salty cravings!! I also would love to eat cereal for every meal! I don't care what kind, just cereal! 

Gender? sweet baby boy :)

Labor signs? Still a few braxton hicks here and there!

Belly button in/out? In, getting closer and closer as I type!!

Missing? Nothing I can think of.

Looking forward to? Hopefully getting the crib, changing dresser, and rocker reallllllly soon! Going to my SIL's baby shower on Sunday!

Milestones? Feeling pregnant. haha. That's all I got this week!



{See what I mean about looking and feeling quite pregnant!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment