Thursday, October 4, 2012

27 Weeks.




How far along? TWENTYSEVEN weeks... what?!?

Total weight gain? Maybe around 15 pounds or so!

Maternity clothes? Yesss, lots and lots. This past Saturday I got to go to the Kid's Market and got a few things for me...(including the top I have on in my pics!)

Stretch marks? Noneeee, YAY!

Sleep? Sleeping like a rock... but still completely worn out by Thursday night.

Best moment last week? We got to see Caroline and her mommy and daddy for dinner Friday! And going to the Kid's Market early and checking out all the stuff and all the crazies. I was sooo overwhelmed and some of those momma's are just too funny. Also went to Meaghan's Birmingham shower so it was fun to see some family and get excited for Tucker!

Movement? Lots and lots. My favorite is to watch my belly move!

Food cravings? Nothing specific this week... Just VERY hungry quite a bit!!

Gender? BOY!

Labor signs? a few braxton hicks here and there.

Belly button in/out? In, but getting oh so close!!

Missing? Feeling small. This week I have felt absolutely huge. 

Looking forward to? Getting the nursery going. Crib, dresser, bedding and everything else!!! Doctor's appointment!

Milestones? (Some people say) I made it to my THIRD TRIMESTER! Ahhh! That mean's its almost Cameron time!!! And I read that I can eat more calories. You know because I've been keeping up with that and everything....YUM YUM.



{This post was written for the date of 10/1}

No comments:

Post a Comment