Wednesday, October 24, 2012

30 Weeks.


I'm about ready for this boy to c'mon and get on out! Okayyy, not really, he needs to cook for quite a bit longer but I feel huge and getting slightly uncomfortable. Well 7 weeks till me and the Cameron are term and 10 till we are full term. Can you believe we've made it this far?? Whew, let's do this.

How far along? 30 whole weeks. Wow!

Total weight gain? Around 20 pounds. Yuck.

Maternity clothes? Yes of course. I can still squeeze in my regular black yoga pants and some shirts. Let me emphasize squeeze. Still looking for a dress to wear to my shower in a few weeks!

Stretch marks? Nope. Yay.

Sleep? Sleep is one thing that is going super. I sleep hard and I can sleep long. I wake up once or twice to use the restroom but I go immediately back to sleep. 

Best moment last week? Welllll, I don't know if best is the word for it. But we did have our childbirth class this past Saturday. It was longggg and we learned a lot. I find comfort in some things and more nervousness in some others. Overall it was a good experience though, I'm glad to know some more specific details. We also got to take a tour of the hospital {which I love}. Looks so nice and new!

Movement? Lots and lots of movement. Doctor Ross said at my 30 week appointment that Cameron is already head down and hopefully getting settled. 

Food cravings? Skittles :) Fruit snacks :) Apples

Gender? Sweet baby boy Cameron

Labor signs? Still some braxton hicks here and there, trying to stay super hydrated though.

Belly button in/out? Half still. The top is such an outie. 

Missing? Cuteeee clothes. I want some colored skinnies!

Looking forward to? November 30th... Yes, my wonderful husband is going to be the sole bread winner in our family and I get to have my hearts desires and stay home with our sweet Cameron!! We are so blessed that God has made the provisions for this to all work out! PTL! The 30th is my last day and then I have all of December to nest, Christmas shop, and sleep :)

Milestones? Made it to 30 Weeks, 10 away from our due date!! Lots of progress, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment