Monday, October 15, 2012

29 Weeks.


How far along? 29 weeks... 1 week till I'm in my thirties?? Not possible, no way. This pregnancy is flying by!!

Total weight gain? 18 lbs. Let me tell you how I feel about that... yuck.

Maternity clothes? Yes, yes. Now on the lookout for something cute to wear to my shower in November. Destination Maternity opens in the Galleria this week so I'm hoping they have some good opening sales!

Stretch marks? Nada!

Sleep? Still going great!! Getting up sometimes twice to use the restroom but still sleeping hard! 10:00 pm is my favorite time of day... but the morning comes too quick!

Best moment last week? Watching Matthew watch Cameron move in my belly. He finally got to see my belly making all sorts of movements and he thought it was SO funny and mentioned that I have an alien in there. I told him Cameron has been extremely active this week and seems to be ready to bust out. I told Cam he's going to have to wait a little bit longer!

Movement? The most yet. It seems to be less "punching and jabbing" and a lot more acrobatics. I think he is just flailing his arms in there and doing somersaults! And I love it, although I did feel my first few painful movements... a little too hard on my ribs! haha

Food cravings? I'm really not enjoying the weight gain so I'm trying to force myself to crave something healthy. This past week I bought some apples to make caramel apples and ended up eating them before I bought caramel. Good healthy choice :)

Gender? Boy.boy.boy. Although my brother Wade predicted a surprise at the birth! ha!

Labor signs? Nothing to report!

Belly button in/out? Still sitting on edge. Pretty flat depending on my position... when standing the top is poking out though!

Missing? Nothing!

Looking forward to? Meeting my baby. Just this week I've been really anxious and ready for December to hurry up and get here!! But I know Cameron needs a lot more time to keep cookin'

Milestones? Nothing really... maybe something next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment