Monday, September 10, 2012

24 Weeks.


Cameron is the size of an ear of corn! He tastes a lot of what I eat through the amniotic fluid! Trying to eat "healthy" for our little guy!!

How far along? 24 weeks!!

Total weight gain? I think we are at a solid 10 pounds! Eck!!!

Maternity clothes? Love them, hate them. So comfortable but I don't want to spend money on them! And it's hard to find super cute ones!!

Stretch marks? I've checked real good and haven't seen anything! 

Sleep? I think its improving. I'm used to getting up at night now, so progress is progress. ha!

Best moment last week? Went to the doctor on Friday! It was literally the quickest doctors appointment I have ever had!! My appointment was at 9:30, I was at the check out counter at 9:45! Cameron's heartbeat was perfect, so nice and comforting to hear it {seems like its been forever!!}. 

Movement? YES. I love it more and more everyday! Some are getting harder and sharper, but I don't mind for the moment! 

Food cravings? Basically anything out to eat. We're doing a strict food budget so eating at home is a must... so OF COURSE all I want is something out to eat! No worries, I will survive!! And I'm sure Cameron will be more healthy because of it!

Gender? BOY!

Labor signs? Not any at all!

Belly button in/out? In!

Missing? Nothing!!

Looking forward to? Meeting my Cameron, even though that is quite a long while away! Hopefully getting our nursery furniture in the next few weeks!!

Milestones? Not really a milestone... but we went and registered this past weekend. Talk about overwhelming. I have no clue of what we picked out. I love our stroller and pack n play, though. But the little things... Umm, lets just say me and Katherine are going to go do some editing when we are both in Auburn in a few weeks!!

*And just a funny update. Yesterday I went a little hard on the "sugared" drinks. I typically only drink something besides water one meal a day. Welllllll, yesterday I had a lot a lot a lot of sugary drinks. Cameron really liked them I think. He was kicking me VERY hard all day!! Nice to enjoy him being there though! Me and Matthew lovingly referred to him as MonsterCamTron all day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment