Monday, September 10, 2012

Let's Talk Babies {link up}.

I decided to do a link up again! This is with one of my favorite blogs, From Mrs. to Mama! She's a great momma and has the cutest little girl and just happens to be due with a baby boy right after me! It's fun to keep up with other pregnant ladies!
Andddd, the link up just happens to be about babies... oh, that's on my mind like twenty.four.seven.


1. Tell us your favorite baby names? Aside from your own babies, if you have some.
I'm currently quite obsessed with boy names. 
I love the names Parker and Carter. And I love Rylin for a girl. 

2. Show me your "dream" nursery.
I like simple and sweet. Ideally these would have white furniture. I'm currently working on creating my own "dream nursery." I doubt what my mind wants is attainable {pretty things are expensive!!}.

3. How many children would you like to have? How far apart?
I want a big family- lots of noise and lots of love! Four or five children would be ideal... 
but let's talk again after I get through number one!

4. Tell us what you think the importance of parenting is.
Is this even possible to answer? It's of complete importance. 
Your children are going to look to you for everything initially- what they believe, like and want... not to mention how they will act. And I know for sure that my own example is not what I want my children to mirror, thankfully we have a God who can guide and help us!

5. Show us your favorite newborn photo.
Precious. Hubby and baby- YES please!

6. Tell us some things you promise to never do as a parent.
That's a hard one. We say we don't want our little ones playing on our phones. 
It's silly, but seems important to me.

So, there's a little baby insight for you. I can't wait for our sweet Cameron to get here.

1 comment:

  1. Your newest follower, right here!:) Please visit and follow me!:)
    P.S. I am SO guilty of letting my kids play on my phone. Sometimes in the grocery or at the MD's office it seems the lesser of evils. Plus, my iphone has all kinds of kid friendly apps!:)

    ReplyDelete