Sunday, February 28, 2010

Poppy Seed Chicken.

This weekend has seemed to drag on and on, thankfully! I guess it helped that mine pretty much started on Thursday when mom and dad came for a quick visit. And then I got to head to Bham Friday for "equipment day" and play on all the big pieces of equipment!
Anyways, the poppy seed chicken was a success and very yummy! I love that its so easy and only takes 30 minutes to cook, with like 20 minutes of prep time. If you would like the recipe I would love to pass it on to you! Just let me know!
(This picture doesn't even give it justice... haha!)
Next up on the list: Mimmie's Chicken and Dumplins. Whew, I'm a little nervous about that one so we will see how it goes!
The Olympics are over, and Im so sad. I guess I'll have to start getting back into the Food Network at night. Mmm, favorite olympic moments: Shaun White dominating the half pipe in snowboarding, Evan Lysacek in figure skating, two of our men getting 1st and 2nd in the Nordic combined, and our first place 4-man bobsled team! Of course it was all great, and Im sure I forgot some good ones, but those were pretty good! Can't wait for summer 2012 olympics in London!

No comments:

Post a Comment