Monday, September 26, 2011

Girl's night.

9 girls + 1 chocolate fountain + 8 delicious dippers = A GREAT NIGHT.


Matthew left the apartment so that I could have all the Palmer (side) girls over for a fun night of desserts! I was so excited to use all my new platters and fun party type dishes that I got from the wedding! I think a table cloth would have made it that much better-- mental note for my next get together :) I love to host! It's so fun to have people come and enjoy your space with you! And even better that all these girls are my new family :)


The whole group (Stacy came a little later!)

So our apartment is officially broken in! So bring on the parties and get togethers! Maybe an Auburn get together in the near future... where we may enjoy the food and company more than the game! War Eagle, hey!

No comments:

Post a Comment