Monday, August 29, 2011

More projects.

It seems the latest fad is chicken wire! So once I found a perfect frame (for a great price!) at one of my new favorite antique stores I was ready to make my Chicken Wire Frame! I got my dad to help me cut the wire while I was home this past week. (He's so great!)
Then we worked together to hot glue it down. We are all about some hot glue at the Thaxton house (and for the future the Watford house!)
So instead of hanging it like a normal frame I decided to add little bit of color with a ribbon! Leftover from my project for asking my bridesmaids to be a part of my wedding back last summer!
I just love how it turned out! Now I just need to get some of those cute little clothes pins to hang more stuff on it!

So, next project: My new vanity chair for my bathroom! I got it at my favorite antique shop in Homewood! For only $10 at that! I sanded it down and spray painted it black :) love.love.love.
And now my Auburn wreath all hung up and ready to bring in some AU football this Saturday! Now our apartment really feels like home. War Eagle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment