Monday, August 8, 2011

My graduate.

Done! All members of our small Watford family are officially alumni of the wonderful Auburn University :)
I'm so proud of my Matthew!
So I had told you this past weekend was going to be a whirlwind... it definitely was! Thursday morning we got up early to complete all the packing and load up and head to Birmingham. Mike, my wonderful father-in-law, came to our rescue and brought a trailer down to help us move our furniture! While all this was going on... Matthew had gone to get his cap and gown that morning but they gave him the wrong persons gown: a Jonathan Watkins. Oh brotherrrrr, so I had to go back up to the AU bookstore to get the right one. It's not a big deal, just a pain. So we eventually got it all done and headed toward Birmingham! We had a long day of unpacking and setting up and a I LOVE our new apartment! So we got to spend the night that night! Friday dad brought our table and chairs from Huntsville and we went to dinner (with Liz and mom) to Firebirds to celebrate Matthew's graduation :) It was delish as always! After we headed to Auburn ready for a day of graduation festivities on Saturday!



Woohoo! And now we are all settled into our apartment and Matthew is currently in the real world working away! Pictures of our apartment coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment