Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wedding fun.

This is late posting... but I'm dying to share about my sweet cousin's wedding earlier in August.

My college roommate and cousin, Robyn, got engaged last fall and asked me to be her Matron of Honor. I was beyond honored and excited for all the fun to come!
She did a great job planning and putting the whole wedding together!
We had a great time the whole weekend... catching up with family, prewedding activities, and the actual wedding.

Sweet family at Red Lobster!
At the Bridesmaids luncheon!
family!
Beautiful cake and set up :)
Teaching Tatum how to do the Cupid Shuffle! She picked up the kicking and stepping really well! I was very impressed!
We are so pumped for the new Abernathy family :) Wish they didn't leave so far away! But so excited to have mr. gregory at our future family gatherings. He definitely belongs!

No comments:

Post a Comment