Friday, August 3, 2012

18 Weeks.



Baby W is the size of a bell pepper!

How far along? 18 weeks!!
Total weight gain? approx. 3 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes! Love all my comfy shirts, need to do some more shopping!
Stretch marks? No!
Sleep? I wake up refreshed so that's great, but still getting very tired around three in the afternoon!
Best moment last week? Moving in our new TWO bedroom apartment! Ready to start working on the nursery! AND the Olympics started! 
Movement? None yet! Can't wait to see Baby W moving all around on the ultrasound!
Food cravings? Fruit Snacks! I bought a huge box! And I want Pandas SO bad!
Gender? We find out on WEDNESDAY! Be looking for a post later this week!
Labor signs? Nothing!
Belly button in/out? In but it's funny to look at because I can tell it's being stretched.
Missing? Auburn... because I want Pandas!
Looking forward to? Going to the doctor on Wednesday and finding out if were having a son or a daughter!! And doing gender reveal cupcakes with family! 
Milestones? gender reveal, gender reveal, gender reveal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment