Monday, August 20, 2012

21 Weeks.


Cameron is about the size of a pomegranate! He is probably about 12 ounces and closely resembles a mini version of a fully developed person, but still can fit into the palm of my hand- OMG, is God awesome or what??

How far along? 21 weeks!
Total weight gain? 5 pounds.
Maternity clothes? YES, they are the most comfy!
Stretch marks? No, haven't started lotioning up yet either!
Sleep? Sucks, a lot. I wake up so much! 
Best moment last week? Spending sweet time with my hubby. Loved our easy going weekend!
Movement? Yeah, I wouldn't call Cameron super active... but I think maybe I still can't feel him all that much. When I'm just lounging around is when I feel him most! Favorite parts of the day :)
Food cravings? dessert- any and everything!!
Gender? Sweet baby BOY!
Labor signs? None.
Belly button in/out? Keeping the "in" for now! Me and Matthew took guesses on which week it would start poking out! We will see who is closest!! (Hubby says 30 weeks, I said 28 weeks- it could be sooner! Eck!!)
Missing? Good sleep!
Looking forward to? Another chill weekend at home! Making decisions about Cameron's nursery!
Milestones? Nothing big... just love to keep feeling my sweet baby move!

Size dividers for Cameron's closet! (Sorry the first one is out of focus... I was taking this pic quick!)

And Matthew sent this to me one day at work... the credit goes to my FIL. I think Cameron will be born knowing this fact. War Eagle!

No comments:

Post a Comment