Tuesday, August 7, 2012

19 Weeks.


Cameron is about the size of a large tomato, softball or a mango!

How far along? 19 weeks!!
Total weight gain? I would think between 3 to 5 pounds. It's hard to keep up with!!
Maternity clothes? Yes! Loving them! Dresses are most comfy these days though! (the one in the picture is a maternity from Kohls!)
Stretch marks? No!
Sleep? Becoming a little uncomfortable! I like to sleep with another pillow now! I've never done that before!!
Best moment last week? Revealing to our family and friends that our sweet baby is Cameron Martin!
Movement? We did see Cam Cam moving on the ultrasound some but still haven't felt our little guy!
Food cravings? Nothing specific here lately! I'm crazy when I go to the store though! I just want to buy everything!
Gender? BOY!
Labor signs? Nothing!
Belly button in/out? Still staying in!
Missing? Being completely comfy in my bed!
Looking forward to? Feeling Cameron move and ordering our nursery furniture on Thursday!
Milestones? Finding out our baby is a Cameron :)

No comments:

Post a Comment