Monday, April 30, 2012

Celebration.

This past week was good one.

Friday night I got to enjoy some yummy Chinese with hubby and then make cupcakes for Paige's shower!

Saturday I woke up unusually early for my first couponing workshop! I was beyond thrilled about going to hear Jenny from Southern Savers! She is so impressive on how she saves so much money! And she is incredibly funny and a great Christian lady! I felt like it was pretty basic but still very informative.

Right after I finished up with that we headed to Huntsville to celebrate Paige!!

I helped host the lingerie shower/bachelorette bash! We all gathered at Elizabeth G's house and then headed out to Chili's! It was so wonderful to catch up with all of my old girl friends!

After we headed back to Elizabeth's to open lingerie presents and play some fun games!! Paige got some fun stuff {so excited for this sweet girl! 3 weeks!}


The hostesses with Paige! {and YAY I finally got me some wedges!!}
Then on Sunday we finally got to catch up with my parents- because they didn't get home till midnight the night before! We ate some yummy Carrabas and then me and mom headed to Paige's Bridal Tea!
I just can't wait  for this girl's big day! 

And I apologize for my lack of posting here lately! After starting full time its been difficult to find time! But I promise to try :)

1 comment: