Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's recap.

If reading blogs does one thing to a girl it is this: Obsession with all things Valentines- hearts, pink, red, goodies, flowers, decor. Sadly, my husband can agree that I have fallen for it.
SO true.

I started Monday night:

I got completely sucked in to making cute little tasty treats:


Decorating all around the house:


And of course hubby did a great job. Brought me a card and twizzlers Valentine's morning and lovely roses when he got home from work :)


I made sure hubby was completely sugared up. I snuck in the bathroom the night before and decorated the mirror with markers and gel hearts! Powdered donuts for breakfast. Card and snickers when he got home. And then we cooked a delicious steak dinner! YUM.


Valentine's is such a fun day. I love showing and telling my loved ones how much I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment