Sunday, February 19, 2012

Savings.

This weekend turned out to be a good little savings weekend!

Me and Matthew hit up Publix on Saturday morning for their 50% Kellogg's Cereal sale!

Here's our breakdown:

1 box Kellogg's Corn Pops @ 2.35
1 box Kellogg's Rice Krispies @ 2.17
1 box Kellogg's Raisin Bran @ 1.90
1 box Kellogg's Fruit Loops @ 2.14
1 box Kellogg's Frosted Wheat @ 2.20
-Used $5/off 5 boxes coupon
Total spent: $5.76

2 boxes Green Giant Frozen Vegetables @ BOGO 1.99
-Used .50/ off 2 boxes coupon
Total spent: $1

1 bottle Wishbone dressing @ BOGO 2.85
-Used .70/ off 1 bottle coupon
Total spent: $.73

AND, we had one splurge (atleast it was on BOGO)
1 bag Ruffles Chips @ BOGO 4.29
Total spent: 2.15

Total paid: $11.09
Saving of $23.00 (coupon savings: $6.70)

CVS was really my pride and joy this week though.
All of this for $3.23 out of pocket.
This makes me feel some serious satisfaction :)

Lastly we hit up Target for some free yogurt. We got 2 4 packs for FREE. And picked up some can drinks on sale to take to SS. We used our last Target gift card from our wedding. Whew, it was a sad moment!! (We almost stretched it a year!)

Love to save me some money!! Heading to Target again tomorrow on my day off for a few more freebies!!

1 comment:

  1. You have to teach me how to do that! I passed on a blog award to YOU today on my post! Seeya tonight!

    ReplyDelete