Friday, January 27, 2012

Ff5.

{Friday's Favorite Five}

#5. Burt's Bee Grab Bag!! Yesterday I saw a deal for a BB's Grab Bag for $15... regularly $50. I had to snatch it up :) You get 5 full sized products and several other sample sized! I'm pumped- not only do I love Burt's Bees, I love a good deal!! I'll post about what fun surprises I get later!

#4. Fish for dinner! On Tuesday I made Parmesan Crusted Tilapia (found from Kristen's blog!) It was so yummy! We haven't made fish since we've been in Birmingham so it was a nice change for sure!

#3. Wednesday Night MIT! I got to work with the 1st grade girls again! They are so cute and fun! I'm looking forward to getting to know them and spending time teaching them!

#2. Going to lunch after church with our sunday school class to celebrate Baby Parker and the Northingtons! Abbey is due mid February and we are beyond excited :) We also got the surprise of finding out another couple in our class is expecting- such an exciting time! (We really need to work on taking some pictures together class! ha!)

#1. Saturday! All of it! We went to Auburn to meet Mammaw and the fam for some bbq! Then headed to the Auburn basketball game where we beat South Carolina! Next we went to Wetumpka to meet up with some family for Grandaddy's 70th birthday dinner!! After dinner we met mom and dad at Krispy Kreme in Birmingham! It was great :)

Good week :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked the fish!! I was just thinking about how we needed to take pictures with our class! So tomorrow we HAVE to get some! Can't wait to hang out!

    ReplyDelete