Friday, January 13, 2012

Ff5.

{Friday's Favorite Five}
I literally have not done a Ff5 since October!! Matthew asked me what I was going to do this afternoon and I excitingly answered my Ff5 blog!!! So truth be told, I've missed it!

#5. Just finally getting back into a routine. The past month has been quite hectic and crazy... and as much as I hate to say it, I do enjoy getting back to the same 'ole- same 'ole.

#4. Getting internet!! This is huge! And exciting! And wonderful! I feel reconnected. It's a good feeling. The reason we finally got to get it is because AT&T started servicing our apartment complex... We were both beyond pumped!!

#3. Skype! I love the technology that we get to enjoy! On Sunday night we got to skype with Michael and Stacy up in North Carolina! They showed us around their apartment and we got to catch up a little bit! I also get to skype with Tatum and mom occasionally! I love seeing that sweet Tatum's face!

#2. Going to Shades on Sunday! We went to church on Christmas but didn't have sunday school and we were out of town for the rest of them since Dec. 11th... So going and seeing our class and everything was refreshing. Looking forward to a fun year ahead with church!

#1. Our new TV stand! It's been a long time coming and we are so excited to officially have a real piece of furniture in our home!

(Sorry for a lack of pictures... I need to do better to document our life!)

No comments:

Post a Comment