Thursday, December 6, 2012

A SS Baby Shower.


Well hello there Cameron!
My wonderful Sunday School class threw me and Matthew a wonderful shower last week! We are so blessed to be surrounded by some of the sweetest couples! The Ciza's graciously opened their home and we all piled in for some yummy food and fun gifts! I think it's so fun to have Matthew at showers with me! I'd really prefer all the focus to NOT be on me! :) 

Our classmates were so sweet and hooked us up with some fun stuff and diapers and wipes! I go in Cameron's room these days and just think about how incredibly loved and blessed our little guy is already!


We actually did a good job and got some good pictures of the group! Love each and everyone of these people!




Can you believe we are 3 1/2 weeks away from d-day!! ahhhhh!!! Excitement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment