Tuesday, December 11, 2012

37 Weeks.

 


How far along? 37 weeks!! Officially considered full term!

Maternity clothes? Yes, yes. I've finally broken out Katherine's gaucho pants (they aren't maternity but sure are comfy). They are super stretchy and wonderful to relax around the house in!

Stretch marks? No new ones thankfully!

Sleep? Sleep?? haha that's too funny. I feel tired around 9 pm and then when I climb in bed I'm wide awake till around 1 am. Pinterest on the ipad has become my favorite go to thing! I'm so thankful that I can sleep in a little more now though since I'm done working!

Best moment last week? Just being in the last month is excitement enough :) I really can't believe that Cameron will be here SO soon. Also Mammaw finished the pillows for Cameron's nursery... just a few more things and it will be complete!

Movement? YES! I just love to feel him moving around and especially love when like a foot or elbow jab me. That's when I reallllly feel like that's my Cameron in there!

Food cravings? Sweets, of course!! Skittles and sour candies sound yummy!

Gender? baby boy :)

Labor signs? Still having Braxton Hicks- they feel a little different these days but nothing consistent or painful. At the doctor on Monday I was one centimeter dilated and 50% effaced! It's progress!!

Belly button in/out? Out!!

Missing? My skinnier self... I'm at that point where I'm ready ready ready to get back to wearing my normal clothes and feeling normal :)

Looking forward to? Baby boys arrival. Doctor said it could be any day (I know typically it's not til lateeeee, but a girl can dream!) I need to finish packing and install the carseat. Cameron's bag is done and mine is a work in progress!!

Milestones? Continuing to progress! Making it to full term! Baby boy is safe to come any day now!

1 comment:

  1. You look great! Glad you are done with work! Good luck the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete