Monday, December 3, 2012

36 Weeks.


 

How far along? 36 weeks. We are down to the last month people!!

Maternity clothes? That's all I'm doing these days. Really am excited about losing the weight after and going shopping!!

Stretch marks? No new ones that I have noticed!

Sleep? Little bit of everything. One night I will wake up 5 times to use the restroom and the next only once. Just depends on how hard I'm sleeping I guess! 

Best moment last week? Having my last day at work (it was slightly bittersweet, but mostly sweet!) Also, our Sunday School class had a sweet baby shower for us on Sunday night! 

Movement? Oh yes just jabbing and jiving away! I love to just sit and watch my belly move :)

Food cravings? Still turkey sandwiches! And sour straws!

Gender? BOY!

Labor signs? Braxton Hicks and today I had my 36 week appointment and am 1/2 cm dilated and 40% effaced :) I know it's not much but it's progress!!

Belly button in/out? out!

Missing? Cute clothes!!

Looking forward to? My next appointment and hopefully continuing to progress! 

Milestones? Helllllllo, we have made it to the last month folks! Wowzers! I can't even believe it!

1 comment:

  1. Sour straws was one of my huge cravings too... how funny!! Can't wait for Mr. Cameron to make his arrival!

    ReplyDelete