Wednesday, July 11, 2012

15 Weeks.

{helloooo, baby bump}

Baby Watford is around the size of an naval orange!

How far along? 15 weeks!!
Total weight gain? "one whoppin' pound" (as my doctor said)
Maternity clothes? Not really, but I'm super ready to get into the belly band and maternity shirts!
Stretch marks? Nope, but I do feel some stretching going on!
Sleep? Waking up once a night to go to the restroom, I'm not used to that at all... it's driving me nuts already!!
Best moment last week? Finally feeling like my belly is growing!
Movement? I'm sure little baby is swimming all around but unfortunately I still can't feel!
Food cravings? Popcorn! Any drink besides water!!
Gender? We get to find out on August 1st! Be looking for an announcement on the 2nd!
Labor signs? Thankfully no!
Belly button in/out? IN!
Missing? Sunkist! Feeling good in my clothes... hence the need for some maternity clothes!
Looking forward to? Me and Baby Daddy are off to Israel for a mission trip on Friday morning! Excited to see how the Lord works and also actually see where Jesus walked :) I'm ready to go!!
Milestones? Doctor Mckenzie said that my uterus felt about one week further along than I actually am. He assured me this didn't necessarily mean 10 lb baby! Whew! Heartbeat was wonderful at the doctor on Monday! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the baby bump! I've enjoyed reading your progess! Will be thinking about you during this time! :)

    ReplyDelete