Wednesday, July 4, 2012

14 Weeks.


Baby W is around the size of a lemon. 

How far along? 14 weeks!!
Total weight gain? -3 lbs
Maternity clothes? Not yet... but my sweet sister in law let me borrow some pants and her belly band! I'm excited to try them out. I'm not ready for the actual maternity clothes yet, but some of my pants and shorts are getting a little snug around the waist! 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? I did pretty good through last week and then into the weekend. But with all the traveling and staying up late this past weekend I'm worn out now! I've been so sleepy all day! 
Best moment last week? Meeting my new niece Caroline Grace. She's just the most precious, perfect little baby!
Movement? My updates tell me little Baby W is flipping and kicking all around in there! Unfortunately baby is still too small for me to feel!
Food cravings? My appetite kind of left me this past weekend, so nothing in particular this week!
Gender? BOY? GIRL? Ahhh, I don't know!
Labor signs? No, but after talking to Katherine I got to learn a little more! She laughs because I tell her I don't know anything about being pregnant, giving birth, or raising a child.
Belly button in/out? In!
Missing? My energy!
Looking forward to? Celebrating Ethan and Rachel getting married this weekend!
Milestones? ... Hmm, nothing I can think of!

No comments:

Post a Comment