Monday, November 15, 2010

Day three.

"My first love"

Italic
I love lots of things.
Well I atleast say that I do. Like I love Chinese food, traveling, Auburn football and sleeping in.
But I hope my life is living proof that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior and the LOVE of my life.

So now I will tell you about my loveeee. His name is Matthew Ryan Watford and he is amazing. I could go on and on about how amazing he is, so I will spare you. Let's just say on May 27, 2010 he asked me to be his wife and I said yes! And now we are on an adventure of a lifetime living life together. There's nothing I want more than to grow closer to him and us together use our life to glorify our awesome God :) So basically I can't even begin to tell you how ready I am for May 7th to be here! I look forward to learning how to love Matthew more and more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment