Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day four.

"My parents"

I love my mommy and daddy. Everyday I'm reminded of how thankful I am to have grown up in my family, with my parents.

My dad is the sweetest ever. I can't get enough of him. He's provided for me my whole life and given me way more than I deserve. Even though he is awkward on the phone, I love to call him up and discuss the latest Auburn football news. I love that he took me to California when I was in the 8th grade, treats me, liz, and mom like princesses, and cares about my ultra-sensitive feelings :) He is wonderful!


My mom is nuts, in the best possible way :) I call her my very best friend. I tell her about everything in my life and she is sure to give me her opinion on it! She makes me feel that she cares a thousand times more about my life being amazing than her own. She wins for knowing just how I like my "chicken & rice" cooked! She taught me everything I know about how I want to be the best mom ever for my kids. I love going home and soaking up every minute of my "mommy time"! She is wonderful!


And like my daycare kids say: "It's great to have parents like mine... They're awesome!"

No comments:

Post a Comment