Wednesday, November 10, 2010

30 days; Day one.

Welcome to my 30 day Blog Challenge...
Eck! I hope I make it through!
Two of my fellow bloggers have done it so I'm following the pack.

Day 1: -Introduce myself -A recent picture -15 interesting facts.

I'm Summer Thaxton and am first and foremost a follower of my Lord and Savior! I'm 21, and graduated from Auburn University this past May. I've been on a roller coaster with jobs and such but have landed working at a daycare in Auburn. I'm engaged to marry my best friend, Matthew Watford on May 7, 2011. This day can't come soon enough :) I love Auburn a little too much and would be so satisfied going to every game for the rest of my life. But I realize some things are more important and I'm content with that!


1. I used to LOVE to plan any and everything... now that it comes to my wedding I'd rather someone else do the dirty work.
2. If Auburn turns out to be guilty of the allegations about Cam and such I'm going to be tremendously disappointed and probably won't know how to react.
3. I own a "big camera" and take way to many pictures.
4. Working at the Growing Room is super miserable, but I do look forward to seeing the (some of the) kids daily.
5. My Matthew is going to be an accountant and I'm extremely proud of him thus far!
6. I just got my first niece, Tatum Michelle. She is the most precious thing ever.
7. Besides getting married, I cannot wait to be a mommy.
8. With getting married, I can't wait to "be grown up" and take care of our own place.
9. I like to try new recipes and I hardly ever like them. But Matthew keeps me cooking with his positive comments :)
10. I named my car Ele (pronounced ellie) but hardly ever refer to her as that.
11. I could eat Chinese food 4 nights out of the week.
12. Me and Matthew are going to our first Iron Bowl in Tuscaloosa this year. War Eagle.
13. I desire to do "crafty" projects, but lack the creativeness in my body.
14. I call my mom my best friend.
15. I want to be the best I can be in everything I do for my King.

I WILL get through this 30 day challenge (eventually).


1 comment: