Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Employed.

What's the big news... I'm FINALLY employed :)

It's not my absolute first choice, but I am very pleased to not be in food or retail! I'm working at a daycare called The Growing Room. I work with the K1 class (15-18 month olds). They are quite a hand full but after only two days of work I feel like I may have already fallen for most of them! I work with 4 other ladies, and lets just say we're hardly from the same planet. When I go to work I have compassion on the kids, I HATE that they are separated from their families for such a long period of time... I can't imagine dropping my kid off!! Well the other teachers do love the kids but they don't really have some of the patience needed for a 1 1/2 year old!

Anyways, it will be an adventure to say the least. It will be interesting to see how long God has me here with these kids. I'm full time which is great, money wise. I work 9:30-6:30 Monday-Friday which is really such a blessing to have my weekends :) I have to wear purple and khaki's everyday... I have very few of both of those things! Ha!

(flowers from my Matthew for Congrats of the New Job!!)

And on another GREAT note, Me and Matthew had an interview this morning with Cliff Knight at Lakeview! We've been approved and Curtis can now officially do our wedding :) SOOO excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment