Tuesday, November 13, 2012

33 Weeks.



How far along? 33 weeks. Every week were getting closer and I just cant believe it. Trying to save most of my to-do's for when I'm done with work!

Total weight gain? Around 24 pounds. My body is not use to this. I've been having some serious back issues. Every day by about 2:30 I'm done for. It's not my lower back so that's kind of strange.

Maternity clothes? Oh yes. With the exception of a few tops, my black yoga pants and cardigans! My rings are no longer fitting. My rings Matthew gave me for our anniversary do fit though. Yay!

Stretch marks? Same as last week :( I guess I'm one of thoseeee. boo

Sleep? Somewhat horrible. Lots of waking up to use the restroom then feeling wide awake after that. But oddly enough not feeling so exhausted come 10 pm these days.

Best moment last week? Going up to Tennessee to meet Tucker Brandon Odom (Cameron's cousin!) Meaghan had him on Wednesday and we got to go visit on Saturday! He is so precious and Cameron gave him some kicks while I was holding him! Can't wait to see the two of them together! 

Movement? LOTS of sharp love kicks all the time. 

Food cravings? Sandwiches... mostly turkey. Panera and Subway are the best!

Gender? My sweet baby BOY Cameron!

Labor signs? No changes! I just cant believe in a few short weeks {Dec 3rd} my doctor will start checking me for progress!! ahh! That's crazy!

Belly button in/out? OUT! You can see it no matter what I'm wearing.

Missing? My good back. I'm not really used to having any back issues so this is a whole new ball game for me. I'm not enjoying it or tolerating it very well :)

Looking forward to? {Well enjoyed a day off of work today!} Looking forward to working on the nursery this Saturday FOR REAL. We thought about going away for a night but I decided I would rather work on the nursery. Spray paint some shelves, get them hung etc etc. 

Milestones? I really do not like this question. Nothing significant has really happened... 

*Nursery update. Our new dresser came in (since the other one was broken!) Our rocker came in too... but it was the complete wrong color. Kind of like aqua. So I had to pick another color and now we wait again!!!

MEET TUCKER BRANDON ODOM:

We are so excited for Meaghan and Brandon! They have a precious little boy to take care of :)

No comments:

Post a Comment