Saturday, May 8, 2010

AMT.

Meet my mom :)
(She hates this picture, but I love it! Sorry mom!)
She is the most special, wonderful, and precious lady in the whole wide world. I can't even imagine trying to convey to you how much she means to me, how much she's been there for me (everytime!), and how close we are to each other.
We can have fun and laugh and be silly together:
And I know, without a doubt, that I can come to her with anything. She's the first one I call with exciting news and bad news too. She's full of advise.
I was lucky enough to get to learn from her for for an extended time because she homeschooled us. That was 24-7 momma time. I wouldn't trade those memories for anything. All in all I've had almost 21 years to soak up all that she is! I pray for many, many more. Come August all of her children will have "left the nest"... don't worry she won't be bored! She'll get to take on a new role as grandMOTHER- which I know she will perform amazingly well!
She knows me inside and outside. She's seen my good and my bads.
...And she still loves me.

I love you mom(: Happy Mother's Day!

"Hear, my son, your father's instruction, and forsake not your mother's teaching, for they are a graceful garland for your head and pendants for your neck." Proverbs 1:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment