Thursday, July 25, 2013

The big move.

Move? you ask. 
Yep I said move. And not just move, BIG move.
Big, as in like moving to another city & crossing state lines. 

That is what we are doing- moving to Nashville, Tennessee.
What. an. adventure.

How did this happen? Literally less than a month ago Matthew rode up to Nashville for a face to face interview after already passing a phone interview. When we started on this fun job seeking adventure a month or so before I said, "I will do Birmingham, I will do Auburn, and I will do Huntsville- Keep me in Alabama, my kids need to go to Auburn & take AL History in 4th grade." Well, a day after the interview we get a call with an official offer. Here we go... moving states.

Don't get me wrong. I'm excited.
I'm excited to see what God has in store for me and my family. I'm sure many wonderful adventures are to come! {Not to mention the Odom's are there!} It's just change, change I really didn't think was coming right now. 
But it's here and we are making the big move

This week has been packed with our lasts. 
Many last meals with many sweet friends.
I've so enjoyed our two years in Birmingham. It is so bittersweet.




1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I hope moving goes great! I will be praying for y'all. It was hard for us to move too. I hate change, and was pretty much a baby about it. I finally had to tell myself home wasn't a place. Home was Matt and Owen. It really helped once I realized that. Wishing y'all the best.

    ReplyDelete