Friday, May 17, 2013

Mother's Day.

Last Sunday I got to celebrate my first Mother's Day :)


I am just so happy and blessed to be a mommy and have the best mother and mother in law in the world.












Matthew and Cameron got me the cutest card!


To celebrate the day we went to church and had our parent/child dedication. After we had lunch at the Watford's house with a lot of family! In the afternoon we just hung with mom, dad, and Liz and had dinner at the Cajun Steamer! {Plus mom, dad, and Liz came into town on Saturday afternoon so we got to spend the evening in Homewood going to Jackson's and Steel City Pops! Love when they are in town!}

Becoming a mommy has been one of the craziest, most wonderful things that has ever happened to me! I am beyond blessed to have my Cameron to love on and raise!

No comments:

Post a Comment