Monday, June 18, 2012

12 Weeks.



Baby W is around the size of a plum this week!


How far along? 12 weeks, it's flying by!
Total weight gain? -3 lbs
Maternity clothes? Not yet... I own one maternity shirt, can't wait to get to where I need it!
Stretch marks? Nothing is stretching yet!
Sleep? Hmm, lets see... I want to sleep ALL the time! I can't get enough. Week 11 hit me like a ton of bricks! And I'm still catching up!
Best moment last week? We went to the doctor last Monday (the 11th) and got to hear Baby Watford's strong heartbeat! It was amazing, and so comforting to know that our little baby is growing strong and healthy!
Movement? Nothing I can feel!
Food cravings? Not much! My appetite is slowly returning! I can always go for a BK cherry icee... but I'm trying to eat lots of fruits and veggies!
Gender? All I hear people saying is GIRL. I'm not one of those people that right when I got pregnant I had a "feeling" of what I was having. So, no clue!
Labor signs? Nope, nope.
Belly button in/out? In, give me a little time.
Missing? Having energy, staying up late, and drinking sweet tea! 
Looking forward to? To meet my sweet new niece, Caroline, this week maybe!! Tatum and Caroline will be such great cousins for Baby Watford!
Milestones? Hearing the heartbeat!

It's been so fun to receive some sweet gifts from sweet family for our "gender neutral" child (for the moment)! The Watfords gave me some sweet baby books for my birthday and my cousin April and her husband Dustin gave us some useful items when we got to see them last week! We are very blessed to have such wonderful family to support us through every step of the way!


1 comment: