Friday, December 31, 2010

Favorite 10 of 2010.

#10. Going to my first bowl game with my family and Matthew. We drove down to Tampa and celebrated the New Year with a win against Northwestern in the Outback Bowl.
#9. An unexpected snow day in Auburn, AL in February. We got to enjoy the beauty of our wonderful campus covered in white.
#8. Going to Banner Elk, NC for a family vacation and some skiing. We got to enjoy being with almost all of our family for a week of sledding, shopping, sleeping, skiing, and playing games.
#7. Our California trip in July with just mom and dad and their two girls. We enjoyed relaxing and doing ALL the typical touristy things in Cali.
#6. My biggest surprise of the year. Mom and dad surprised me with a new car in April. It caught me completely off guard and I was so thankful.
#5. The year of weddings. One of our favorites is probably Matthew's sister Meaghans in April to Brandon Odom. We also enjoyed celebrating with BJ & Kacey, Michael and ML, Kyle & Lauren, and Ryan & Aubrey.
#4. Graduating from the finest university around, and in 3 years at that. War Eagle!
#3. Becoming an aunt. My cute little niece entered the world on Oct. 18th and our lives will never be the same.
#2. Auburn going undefeated! There's nothing like celebrating week after week for a team that proved to be unbeatable. Watching Cam Newton play and win the Heisman is something I won't ever forget. Finished off the year with a trip to Atlanta for the SEC Championship where we dominated South Carolina. Hoping for one more sweet victory on January 10th (Beat the ducks!!)
#1. On May 27th the love of my life asked me to be his wife! It was so great to celebrate this exciting time with his family on a beach trip and then in Huntsville with mine.

2010 was an unbelievable year. But the thing that makes this New Year's even more wonderful is knowing what great things I have to look forward to in 2011. On the very top of my list is MAY 7th, I get to marry my best friend! After that comes our honeymoon to Hawaii, our Disney Cruise with Matthews family, and a beach trip with mine. I can't even describe to you how blessed we (me and Matthew) are. I'm so incredibly thankful for another year to serve my Savior and enjoy His blessings.

HAPPY NEW YEARS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment