Thursday, March 18, 2010

"And Then There Was Sight"

Whew, so many things to catch up on.
First: Pre-spring break, my one new meal for last week was Chicken Katherine, homemade mashed potatoes, and broccoli. All went pretty well, but it hasn't been one of my favorite creations. I wasn't feeling all that great that night so maybe my taste buds were a little off. Robyn ate with me and Matthew and she said the mashed potatoes were delicious. Woohoo, progress :)

Now on to Spring break! Me and Matthew headed to the beach Friday afternoon to meet Mammaw in Destin and later to be joined by Robyn and Greg! The beach was fun, a little chilly, and a lot windy. I didn't even put my swim suit on! Sunday mom, dad, Liz, and Tori came to join us. We all had a good time of shopping, eating, games, and lots of laughing! No doubt to say Mammaw kept us entertained the WHOLE time!

Me and Matthew had a fun time leaving the beach nice and early on Tuesday morning. 7 oclock to be exact! Eck! That's too early on spring break! We were off on our LONG journey to Atlanta. But to say the least, it was worth it! Stayed the night after that at Matthew's in Birmingham. We filled out our "Big Dance" brackets and I'm already quite into it, and routing for my teams!

Finally made it home last night- first time this whole semester! Wow, it's been too long! Trying my best to enjoy every second of this break. It's my last one! I know I have a little school to get done and stuff, but besides that RELAXATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment